Saturday, April 11, 2009

See new Lincoln Forum website, check out 2Clicks

The Lincoln Forum launched their new website this week. Be sure to stop in to look at it.

Lincoln Forum Symposium
If you're planning to attend the 14th Annual Lincoln Forum Symposium, the website says registration forms will be available online April 15, 2009. Lincoln buffs with active Lincoln Forum memberships likely received theirs in the mail already and, if they're like me, sent them back by return mail.

Be sure to visit the website to see the schedule. Once again, the lineup is a "Who's Who" of Lincoln experts. You won't want to miss it.

And, the symposium is at a new, larger venue this year. When I saw Harold Holzer in Jacksonville recently, he was quite enthusiastic about the new location. I'm sure the folks pulling this event together put a lot of research and hard work into this change. Since this will be my first, and long-awaited, Lincoln Forum event, I have nothing to compare it to. I'll just be thrilled to be there. My friends in the Lincoln world tell me this event is so popular that in the past, due to capacity restraints, some folks had to be turned away. Especially in this bicentennial year, it's nice to know more folks can attend. Thanks, Lincoln Forum board.

Willard wows with website
In an earlier post, I told you about a valuable resource for Lincoln buffs created by Lincoln enthusiast Bob Willard. Willard has created a website (a portal of sorts, in techie terms) to take seekers of all things Lincoln to online sources with just two clicks of the mouse. Willard just keeps making it better and better.

Please stop by to check it out.

© Copyright 2009 Ann Tracy Mueller. All rights reserved.

No comments: