Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'll be back...

Thanks to Mike Kienzler, who writes The Abraham Lincoln Observer blog for The State Journal-Register. You'll find The ALO at http://blogs.sj-r.com/alo.

I appreciate your words of congratulations, Mike, and your challenge to get back into the blogosphere. Although my time is somewhat limited of late, I think readers will find much of interest in my earlier posts.

So, come back again folks. My next post, to be published later this week, will lead you to my reviews about a handful of the scores of books written about Lincoln in recent years. I can bet with great certainty no matter what your interest, you'll find a Lincoln book you'll enjoy among those I'll share.

Keep your eyes open - and come back to see what I've found to share with you.

In the meantime, keep on reading something every day - even if it's Twitter or an online news source. Now, like never before, people across the world are sharing a wealth of information. Make sure you take the time to take advantage of the opportunities in your path.

No comments: