Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lincoln Buff 2 on Twitter, too - Check it out

When I started this blog, my mission was to share my passion for the life and legacy of Abraham Lincoln and to help readers learn more about Lincoln as I do. Sometimes, this has become a daunting task. There are hundreds of Lincoln events this year. It's difficult to share them all.

In addition, real life has this way of getting in the way - and sometimes I can't ignore the things I have to do to do the things I want to do.

What I really want to do is develop real blog posts - articles with my own voice which tell the Lincoln story or point you to books, events, article and even more bits of Lincoln lore. It seems you enjoy this, as many of you come back often to my Lincoln Buff 2 blog. I don't want to let you down, so I'll still do that when I can. When I can't, there's another way to learn more about Lincoln - follow me on Twitter.

I take a little time each day to share all the cool Lincoln things I've run across on Twitter. Whether it's an article I've found, an event that's coming up or an interesting picture someone's shared of a Lincoln site, I'll tweet or re-tweet so you can enjoy it, too.

I'm sorry I've been lax at blogging lately. One reason was because I was studying for a continuing education exam for my real job. That's done and I feel a true sense of accomplishment as I earned an industry designation in the process - my sixth. I'm also a bit busy with family obligations right now, so can't blog as regularly as I'd like. Please do visit both my blog and Twitter often, though. I'll Tweet almost daily and blog as I can.

In the meantime, don't stop looking for Lincoln yourselves. You'll be surprised where he turns up in this bicentennial year.

© Copyright 2009 Ann Tracy Mueller. All rights reserved.

No comments: