Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Visit these Lincoln blogs and websites

Lincoln Buff 2 is on a bit of a hiatus from blogging this week, as I’m spending precious time with my family while my youngest daughter is here visiting. There is always something new in the Lincoln world, though, and there are others who love sharing Lincoln news. Here are a few of my favorites.

Lincoln bloggers
Here are some other Lincoln bloggers I enjoy reading:

Lincoln websites
I’ve learned so much and met so many people who are committed to keeping the legacy of Lincoln alive, often working diligently day in and day out for nothing but the satisfaction of doing so. The following websites provide a wealth of information about the 16th President:

Please continue to visit Lincoln Buff 2, though. I'm always scouting for new things to share about Lincoln, and these days there's an avalanche of stories to be told. I'll keep telling them whenever I can.

No comments: